Spring 2015: Class schedule & Office hours
Note: See the schedule outside my office door if you need to meet me at a time other than office hours. You can always email me to make an appointment.
- 8:30 M-Th Office
- 9:30 Daily – PSYC& 100 in G107
- 11:30 Daily – PSYC& 209 in G107
- 1:10-2:15 M-Th - PSYC& 100 in G107
- 2:15-2:30 M-Th – Office (or in G107 after class)
About this site: This website includes:
- information specific to PSYC& 100
- information specific to PSYC& 200
- information specific to PSYCH 209
- information regarding research that I am conducting
- resources for students in general (e.g., tips for note-taking, scholarship information)
- Human Subjects information for faculty conducting research
- lists of some of my favorite books for avid readers
- some photos for folks who might need a “peaceful moment”
Contacting me: If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. Email is generally most effective. Any time you contact me, be sure to include your first and last name, and if you are one of my current students, please indicate your class time. In emails always include something in the subject line. Emails without subject lines often end up in the spam filter.
Making suggestions: This website is in a constant state of change, so please be liberal with your suggestions for improvements or additions.