- 8:30 PSYC& 100 – G109
- 9:30 PSYC& 100 – G109
- 11:30 PSYC& 100 – G108
Office availability: I’ll be sure to be in my office during the 11:30 hour on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. If you can’t make these times, please feel free to contact me to set up an appointment. I prefer in-person meetings, but can be available by phone too.
About this site: This website includes:
- information specific to PSYC& 100
- information specific to PSYC& 200
- information specific to PSYCH 209
- information regarding research that I am conducting
- resources for students in general (e.g., tips for note-taking, scholarship information)
- Human Subjects information for faculty conducting research
- lists of some of my favorite books for avid readers
- some photos for folks who might need a “peaceful moment”
Contacting me: If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. Email is generally most effective. Any time you contact me, be sure to include your first and last name, and if you are one of my current students, please indicate your class time. In emails always include something in the subject line. Emails without subject lines often end up in the spam filter.
Making suggestions: This website is in a constant state of change, so please be liberal with your suggestions for improvements or additions.