- 8:30 Class prep – drop-in not okay, appt required
- 9:30 General Psychology in G116
- 10:30 General Psychology in G116
- My regular office hour is 11:30a Monday through Thursday, and the 10 minutes between classes in G116. Drop-ins are welcome or you can make an appointment to avoid a wait.
- I’m generally in my office by 7:30 and you’re welcome to stop by during that hour.
- If you need to come at another time, I’m happy to meet with you, but please make an appointment ahead of time.
- Some general courtesies: Always knock to give me a second to finish my thought. Never barge in and interrupt if I’m on the phone. And please never open my door. If the door is closed, there is a reason for it.
About this site: This website includes:
- information specific to PSYC& 100
- information specific to PSYC& 200
- information specific to PSYCH 209
- information regarding research that I am conducting
- resources for students in general (e.g., tips for note-taking, scholarship information)
- Human Subjects information for faculty conducting research
- lists of some of my favorite books for avid readers
- some photos for folks who might need a “peaceful moment”
Contacting me: If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. Email is generally most effective. Any time you contact me, be sure to include your first and last name, and if you are one of my current students, please indicate your class time. In emails always include something in the subject line. Emails without subject lines often end up in the spam filter.
Making suggestions: This website is in a constant state of change, so please be liberal with your suggestions for improvements or additions.